... Will they hatch before then. Should you keep combing the hair daily. I see occasional little white flecks on my daughter's hair since I treated her. But they will just fall off if you touch them. Is this the eggs? Could use any advice. Thanks, Donna
I realize this answer is a bit late...
Yes, you should retreat after 7 days and yes, it is best to keep combing daily to check for any live ones in between. Information below may help.
How should I use Ulesfia?
* Use Ulesfia exactly as prescribed. Your healthcare provider will prescribe the treatment that is right for you. Do not change your treatment unless you talk to your healthcare provider.
* Use Ulesfia in two treatments that are one week apart. Ulesfia gets rid of lice but does not get rid of lice eggs so a second treatment is needed one week (7 days) after the first treatment.
* Ulesfia coats the lice on your scalp and scalp hair. It is important to use enough Ulesfia to coat completely every single louse and to leave it on your scalp for the full 10 minutes. See the detailed Patient Instructions for Use at the end of this leaflet.
* Because you need to completely cover all of the lice with Ulesfia, you may need help in applying Ulesfia to your scalp and hair. Make sure that you and anyone who helps you apply Ulesfia reads and understands this leaflet and the Patient Instructions for Use.
* Children need adult help in applying Ulesfia.
* Do not get into eyes. If Ulesfia gets in the eye, flush with water right away.
* Do not swallow Ulesfia. If swallowed, call your healthcare provider right away.
* Wash your hands after you apply Ulesfia.
combing and washing even the towels and hats etc keep at it this product can be highly irritating (my Aunt had a whole summer working with my little cousin I recall they told her to wash and wash and change the things she touched to put toys in a bag and tie it closed I would guess to make sure they die, it was a very difficult situation, it does not mean you are dirty it just means that it happens and you have to keep at it! using too much can cause problems they list how much according to the amount of hair that she has if I recall it is to stay on 10 minutes then wash it out good I think you repeat the use of it 7 days after the first application, I noted the date above I am sorry that we could not give an answer prior to this I recall some products warn about lice medications are to be use with caution if you have any thing that makes you wonder please contact the doctor's office or dermatologist please be safe and best wishes
- Ulesfia Information for Consumers
- Ulesfia Information for Healthcare Professionals (includes dosage details)
- Side Effects of Ulesfia (detailed)
Search for questions
Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.
Head Lice - I am desperate and feel like I am going crazy. We have been battling lice in our family?
Posted 12 Apr 2011 • 6 answers
Posted 12 Apr 2011 • 1 answer
Posted 17 Feb 2013 • 1 answer
Posted 26 Feb 2016 • 0 answers
Posted 28 Sep 2017 • 0 answers