If my son also dips while playing baseball and takes Vyvanse for school is there more risks?

Anonymous 10 Jan 2012

Hello eol147. Well I hope one of the other members of the site might read your question. I really have never heard of the term "dips". I understand and know the drug Vyvanse and if hes taking it as prescribed thats fine. If hes useing another sunstance that might be a problem because it could interact negatively with his taking the Vyvanse. Shame, that no one responded to your question earlier on. Best of wishes and good health to you both,pledge

Mayjjja 21 Jun 2013

I would like to say that the person who answered this question first is ignorant and everyone know that the term "dip" or "dipping" refers to the use of smokeless tobacco such as skoal and Copenhagen and is in no way associated with the drug vyvanse.