If insurance won't cover the cost how much does victoza cost?

Docb4fun 31 Dec 2011

Luckily my insurance covers this. I checked around before I got approved and found it to be between 300 to 400 per month. You may try Costco (I didn't) they may have the better price.

GAILDARLENE 28 Jun 2017

I'm in Canada and just wanted to know if anyone else has tried Costco for the drug,, Trillium doesn't cover it and I'm a senior and really finding it hard to afford the Victoza.at my pharmacy .. Also, when increasing the drug each week will I find the effects worse each time so that I find myself with the nausea and vomiting again and again just as I start feeling better???

Anonymous 31 Dec 2011

Hello Joannmcc. Not certain if this or might be helpfull. You might contact the manufactuer, Nova Nordisk, Patient Assistance Program at: 1-866-310-7549. Best of wishes,pledge