If I went to a clinic for detox from Suboxone did I screw up my chances for Suboxone treatment?

Anonymous 23 Aug 2010

Mhawk9415;
Can you provide some more details? Why did you go for detox and when, and why do you feel you need to be on Subs again? Please get back with more info so we can help you. Julie

Anonymous 23 Aug 2010

Probably not, but I don't absolutely know. If you go to another suboxone doctor, do NOT mention that you tried to detox from it. Go to YouTube.com and search for Dr. Jeffrey Junig's channel which is SuboxDoc. There amongst the video's info, he has an 1800 phone number, a website and forum for suboxone. He may be able to answer this positively for you. He does accept donations for his info. If you can't find this info, he is at Fon Du Lac Psychiatry in Fon du lac, not sure if that is the one in Wisconsin or Minnesota.