If I take Wellbutrin XL 300mg can I also take Obetrim which is for weight loss?

Anonymous 27 Nov 2011

Hello maggie12345. I found no drug listed to the name of Obetrim. I found various drugs, but with different purposes, that are spelled similiarly to Obetrim. So, I'm sorry but I can't offer to give you an answer, one way or the other. Best of wishes,

maggie12345 28 Nov 2011

Ok another name for Obetrim is Slimex does that help?

Anonymous 28 Nov 2011

I found a "major interaction" on this site's checker. (https://www.drugs.com/interactions-check.php?drug_list=2060-0,440-2469) I take Wellbutrin with some medicines they talk about- it is a blanket statement for certain categories of drugs. I've been on Wellbutrin for about 7 years, and many times over the years I have gotten that warning when checking a new med. So, best thing is to ask your doctor. Make sure he/she knows you want to take the Obetrim (Sibutramine). If it is a stimulant and you aren't on any depressant meds that balance it then it may not be a good idea. But I don't know anything about the drug Obetrim (Sibutramine). Be careful and best wishes to you.