If I am in recovery from durg addiction is this medicine safe for me to take?

Anonymous

Can you be more specific, what were u addited to.

Lonely in Recovery?

Hello all! I have read these posts for some time now-but this is my first post. I have been on subs for 10 months, after 4 years of hydro addiction. ...

I was prescribed dexlansoprazole 60mg. Is lansoprazole/prevacid 15mg a generic drug?

Dexilant/dexlansoprazole is very expensive. Prevacid 24 hr 15 mg /lansoprazole is considerably cheaper on my insurance plan. Are they similar? or ...

Does support help with addiction therapy, and addiction recovery?

To All members here who stuggle with addiction/and recovery, I have an assignment that may affect you as much as it did me. I am an avid follower of ...

I already used medicines for depression such as Tablets:Effexor.Stablon,Dogmatil,Resperdal,no cure?

no recovery, I use now a days Dogmatil 100mg daily and feel better but when I stop it symptoms of depression again come back. I have problem to use ...