Skip to Content

If I am having severe side effects and need to call tri- sprintec, what is the phone number?

Responses (1)

Marvell 18 Sep 2009

If you are having severe side effects it is best to see your doctor.

If you want to report it to the manufacturer, it is made by Barr Pharmaceuticals:

225 Summit Ave.
Montvale, NJ 07645
United States (Map)
Phone: 201-930-3300
Fax: 201-930-3330
Toll Free: 800-222-0190 free discount card

Further Information

Search for questions

Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.

Similar Questions