Skip to Content

If I am having severe muscle cramps from the albuterol nebulizer, should I seek medical attention?

Responses (1)

Rajive Goel 25 May 2010

Yes for sure, do you take any other meds?

srwillis822 25 May 2010

Yes. For asthma I take advair and singulair. But I have had bronchitis with the asthma of course was flairing up so I was also taking amoxicillin, prednisone, and mucinex as well.

Rajive Goel 26 May 2010

You should talk to your healthcare provider, please, thanks for the response, it might be due to some after effects of the meds you are taking, all the best & get well soon. free discount card

Further Information

Search for questions

Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.

Similar Questions