Skip to Content

If fluoroplex irritates sensative vaginal area, how should that be treated?

Responses (1)

Marvell 26 Nov 2009

I'm really not sure. Please discuss this with your doctor or specialist. Your specialist is probably more aware of these side effects and would know of a solution. free discount card

Further Information

Search for questions

Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.

Similar Questions