I wish to stop my vytorin medication and seek a more natural remedy. How do you suggest I proceed?

Marvell 22 Jan 2011

If your cholesterol was high enough to warrant treatment with Vytorin then in my opinion no natural remedy will be able to control your cholesterol level under the required level.

Please discuss this with your doctor before coming off Vytorin.

In terms of coming off you don't need to ween off ..you can just stop taking it.

https://www.drugs.com/vytorin.html

caringsonbj 22 Jan 2011

since I don't know your medical history then if the doctor put you on this medication he must have had a reason please discuss this with him prior to discontinuing this, tell him you would like to try it a more natural way (that may be perfectly fine to do but just so that you do not encounter problems that I might not think of) please discuss this with him he may be on board with this and even give you some suggestions that may give you what you need I just want you to be the best you can be please take care and I wish you the best