I wastold if I could not afford my meds the pharmeceutical company will help?

DzooBaby 2 May 2011

It depends on the medicine and which manufacturer. Not all manufacturers have assistance programs. There are some other resources for help if the manufacturer of the medicine you need does not have an assistance program. You might try CoPay Relief www.copays.org; Suddenly Senior (you do not have to be a senior to use) www.suddenlysenior.com/patientassistanceprograms.html; NeedyMeds www.needymds.org and Partnership for Prescription Assistance 1-888-477-2669 or www.pparx.org. These sites assist with those without insurance and for the underinsured as well. You can ask your pharmacist to tell you who manufactures your medicines and they(the pharmacy)may even have a phone number for you to call for their(the manufacturer) assistance programs. Hope this helps some!