Skip to Content

I was using metrogel for a bacterial infection and now have a yeast infecion? What should I do?

Responses (1)

Anonymous 11 Sep 2010

Try one of the over the counter one day treatments or see if the doctor who prescribed the metrogel will call you in some diflucan pills.

Anonymous 12 Sep 2010

If they ever prescribe this for you again, ask for the diflucan to treat during and after the treatment. Metrogel kills all the bacteria in the vag and the good bacteria are the ones who fight off yeast. The diflucan will control the yeast while and after you are being treated. It is an oral medication. free discount card

Further Information

Search for questions

Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.

Similar Questions