Can you drink milk products while taking miralax?

It is not contraindicated when taken with tea or coffee, so perhaps milk would also be ok? But please check it with a doc/pharmacist, take care.

Can I drink 16 ounces of milk one hour after taking levothyroxine?

The nurse practitioner answered my question today. Wait two hours, then drink the milk!

What liquids can I drink with Milk of Magnesia?

The directions on the milk of magnesia say to drink a full 8 oz. of liquid along with the dosage, can it be a glass of dairy milk?

During the treatments of the of Urinary Infection Can Milk Also Used?

While using the Tablets is also possible to drink Powder Milk or Direct from The Animal,eg (Cow Milk,Camel Milk) or tea with Milk Your responses is ...

I mix my miralax in my water bottle right before bed every night and lastnight I forgot to drink it?

... It had a lid and temp in room is around 65 degrees. Can i drink it tonight instead of wasting in?

Will yogurt cultures survive in the recipe listed below?

I make a breakfast "drink" using: raw oatmeal, knox gelatin, chia seed, cinnamon, Naked Green Machine juice, tart cherry juice, maple ...