I was suffering migrain pain last few month pls reply how solve its problem?

mpvt 1 Jan 2010

Do you know what your triggers are??? Migraines are often triggered by Foods, Whether, Stress, Booze ect. So if you what triggers them then obviously you try and avoid those.
There are a number of preventive meds available for migraines and you should talk this over with your doctor. People who suffer from migraines often must make certain lifestyle changes and this is something else you should talk over with your doctor... Good luck... Dave

tSPOP2 1 Jan 2010

I have suffered from Migraines for over 20 years now and they are not fun! Definitely try to figure out what has changed in your life to trigger it, sometimes its stress, lack of sleep, or even to much chocolate or Red wine. I have not had much luck with the meds you take when you start to feel one coming on I usually get sick and vomit. But, I do people that have had success. I've been on Inderal 80mg La, and topamax before with some results. Good luck!