Now I'm not employed there anymore and I am carrying my husband's insurance which only pays 60% leaving me with a 40% copay that I can't afford. Are there any organizations that help with expensive medicine like this?
- Gleevec Information for Consumers
- Gleevec Information for Healthcare Professionals (includes dosage details)
- Side Effects of Gleevec (detailed)
Search for questions
Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.
Posted 10 Nov 2010 • 1 answer
Chronic Myelogenous Leukemia (CML) - This is dee145 and you can read my previous posts about my CML?
Posted 14 Jun 2011 • 2 answers
Chronic Myelogenous Leukemia (CML) - Started on Gleevec in March 2012, has worked great but I am so?
Posted 20 Dec 2012 • 5 answers
Posted 24 Feb 2015 • 2 answers
Posted 9 Jul 2016 • 0 answers