Skip to Content

I was arrested for 5 klonopin is there anyway to get out of it being a felony?

Responses (1)

Anonymous 9 Jun 2011

This is just a suggestion, but, if you can get a legal prescription written for it, or prove that you have had previous legal prescriptions for it, it should help you in court. This really is a question for a local attorney from your area, but having a legal prescription for it should help. If you can't find a regular doctor who will write you one, a psychiatrist should be able to write one for you and treat you. free discount card

Further Information

Search for questions

Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.

Similar Questions