I wanna ask about the OTC drugs for weight control please I need it?

Rajive Goel 9 Oct 2010

Could you be a little more explainable, please?

Delila 9 Oct 2010

Hi, for weight loss? Such as Alli?

Anonymous 10 Oct 2010

GNC, general nutrition center has some weight control over the counter programs and most drug stores have them also in their diet sections. There is one called dexatrim, I never found it to work, it makes me hungry and sleepy, but that is one of them.

rawboots 13 Oct 2010

Hello rose omar,
GNC is your best bet. I recently bought this weight/energy/appettizer suppressant called Oxlelite Pro. Its new. Its amazing that its even legal. Is very powerfull and very potent. It basically knocks your appettite out. You take 2 in the morning on an empty stomach an hour before breakfast and another 6 to 8 hours later if you can tolerate it but no more than 3 in a 24 hr period. Do not take if you have high blood pressure. Look it up. Its a lil expensive. Im 33 and work at an airport so its a great source of energy to load some luggage !!! Please review and research such a med. Its actually a med you should consult your physician before taking. Let me know if you try. Take care
Rawboots