Skip to Content

I used cortopin cream on my face and it has bunnt it. what can I do to make the redness go down?

Responses (1)

suzanne66 9 Oct 2009

Cortopin is a 1% hydrocortisone cream. If you have had an allergic reaction stop using the cream. I would suggest visiting your local pharmacy and ask the pharmacist to recommend sonmething cooling and soothing. In the mean time do not use anything else on your face as you risk making things worse. free discount card

Search for questions

Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.

Similar Questions