I took approx. 9 20mg adderall on the 11,12,13th I have a drug test on the 18th will I test clean?

Springer10 14 Apr 2011

Amphetamine (amphetamine and methamphetamine) is one of the "SAMHSA-5", the five drugs tested for in U.S. government-approved basic drug tests. Amphetamines are standardly detectable in urine for 1-3 days after use. Methamphetamines stay in the system slightly longer, 3-5 days.

Hair Testing
Amphetamine is detectable with hair tests and is included in the standard set of substances tested for with these tests. Hair tests generally take the most recent 1.5 inches of growth and use those for testing. That provides a detection period of approximately 90 days. If an individual's hair is shorter than 1.5 inches, this detection period will be shorter.