... and extreme anxiety... has anyone dlse had this happen??
I took .25 micro grams of levothyroxine for 5 days. on the 5th day I woke up with rapid heart rate?
- 9 Sep 2009 by christina1952
- 10 Sep 2009
- anxiety, hypothyroidism - after thyroid removal, levothyroxine
Added 9 Sep 2009:
I was told that this medication rarely had side effects, but with in 5 days I had and extreme anxiety and irratibility. am i alone in this reaction??
You sould contact your provider that prescribed tis medication if it is normal business hours, or if not, page whomever is on call for your provider, to seek guidance on what next steps that you needed to take. Make sure that you give as many details as you can on your heart rate, but state of mind, etc. Good Luck.
- Levothyroxine Information for Consumers
- Levothyroxine Information for Healthcare Professionals (includes dosage details)
- Side Effects of Levothyroxine (detailed)
Search for questions
Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.
Hypothyroidism - After Thyroid Removal - I just had my right thyroid removed how do your heart rate?
Posted 16 Oct 2009 • 1 answer
Posted 8 Feb 2013 • 2 answers
Posted 25 Mar 2014 • 2 answers
Posted 7 Mar 2015 • 1 answer
Posted 25 Feb 2016 • 2 answers