I thought this was a support group? No one has even answered my questions about my xanax addiction?

LaurieShay 31 May 2011

Hey lonelygurl,

I am so sorry. I will check your question history and try to answer your question asap. If you want to, you can add more to this post by hitting comment and I'll be happy to reply.

I'm going to look for your queestions now, ttys,

Laurie

LaurieShay 31 May 2011

How long ago did you post a question. I looked in your question and answer activity back to May 23rd and didn't see any questions for you. Please please repost your question and let us try to help. I'm here for you and would love to be supportive. Again, I am sorry no one answered your previous question.

Laurie

Anonymous 31 May 2011

I didn't see anything either. It says she joined May 24th 2011. The only question in her stats is the one she wrote just now. I'm wondering if maybe she forgot to do the final submit button after you review your question. I have done that before. -Alem

Anonymous 31 May 2011

So sorry, I didn't see the question either. I don't know what the question is, I do take xanax. I do know it is addictive like anything else, if you take it as doc prescribes you will be fine, just don't let yourself think you have to have more, if so see your doc. And I do know 15yrs ago I did come off it under a docs care, he just kept cutting down the dose til I wasn't craving it anymore. And what I liked he didn't put me on another med to come off it. Laurie is better at answering questions than me, she is really smart about this stuff, and I trust her alot.

caringsonbj 31 May 2011

I too apologize I have just been off and on due to a recent illness please know that this is a caring site that is concerned about helping others, I don't have enough information to be able to answer your question, from what you say I would think that you are wanting information concerning reducing Xanax and doing it safely am I correct? if you could leave me a bit more information I would be glad to answer your questions as best I can.

falcore1 1 Jun 2011

I too will help the best I can, but like everyone else said we cannot find your question, so please repost it. There are alot of caring people on here and I know most of us would of helped if we had seen the question. So just repost the question and I'm sure we will all do our best to help you. Hang in there.

bettybiach12 5 Jun 2011

Please repost your question I have been taking Xanax for almost 20yrs I may be able to help you.