Skip to Content

I think the pill is called something like duloton, it is similar to morphin?

Answers (2)

Rajive Goel 17 Aug 2011

Is pill called Duoluton? If yes, it seems to be a birth control pill, however please double check it with a pharmacist.

Take care!

DzooBaby 17 Aug 2011

Are you thinking of Dilaudid? Dilaudid is hydromorphone and is an opioid drug that is similar to morphine but stronger. free discount card

Search for questions

Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.

Similar Questions