at least with the change in my appetite and eating.

I think it has more to do with some damage (?) to my taste buds. Maybe not damage, per se, however, I do think this is what it is stemming from. This is not a doctor's prognosis, nor a doctors' opinion. I have merely been paying attention to how my eating has been affected. I noticed I do get hungry and have hunger pangs. First off, I can't think of what I want to eat. Nothing is tempting to me now. I have purchased luscious cakes, and rich pasta dishes, all to no avail. Nothing really has a 'taste'! Because I can't really taste my foods, the textures in my mouth are so distasteful to put it nicely .

I'm also pretty sure it is connected with the high dose of suboxone I am on. I am thinking and hoping as my doses drop in strength my taste buds will wake up again.

On another note, and this has to do with the anti depressant I am on which is called Citalopram. This, I believe is causing me grieve with the health of my mouth. Aside from more cavities than I ever had. I have a dry mouth, which also causes a myriad of other problems, like a coated tongue all the time.

What's a gal to do???