I take viibryd in the morning. Having sleep issues. Would it help to take it at night?

LaurieShay 6 Feb 2012

If you are suffering from insomnia then I wouldn't take the viibryd at night. Some antidepressants have a tendency to keep you awake while others make you drowsy. You may need an adjustment in dosage, or if you just started taking it, give it some time and it will get better.

MissMeg 5 Mar 2012

I just started Viibryd, but I have to take it at night. It's been making me a foggy and it definitely helps me to take it at night. But I have found that it give me VERY vivid dreams and more easy to wake. It seems like every time my husband rolls over I wake up, but I fall back asleep pretty quickly.

If I'm having a REALLY hard time sleeping I take a tiny dose of Xanax. But I don't think it's the Viibryd that's keeping me awake those few nights.

harleerose 18 Jul 2012

Been on vybrid for 9 months insomnia is horrible no matter when you take it I had to get off of it .