I take paxil reguarly and now I have no insurance. I only have two days left Is there any help?

christineATU 22 Dec 2010

Yes, there IS help. Please ask your prescribing doctor for free samples. Most doctors carry all kinds of anti D's that are given to them from Pharmaceutical representatives. You could also contact the companies directly and inquire about a patient assistance program. Many companies have them and provide the medication for free. You could also try www.needymeds.com. There's a few other online discount prescription coverage sites. Many pharmacies will also give a huge discount and in-store coupons when you transfer scripts to them. Don't give up hope. Call your doctor asap to ask about samples to hold you over until a more permanent solution is found.

Best wishes,
chris