I started bleeding on day 2 of taking provera 10 day, is this normal?

This is common and ok ... your system is adjusting.

I have been prescribed provera for 28 days because I experienced heavy bleeding for two months?

Bleeding stopped after five days of using provera now on day sixteen and bleeding has started again is this normal

I am bleeding much heavier since my doctor prescribed provera for my spotting. Is that normal?

I am 41, didn't have a period for 2 months, then had a very heavy clotty 10 day cycle. I have had spotting since then that lasted almost a ...

Provera - I started bleeding before I was done taking my last pill, is this normal?

I have not had a period for 4 months. After a round about way to get a direct answer from my doctor, I was told I can take provera 10 mg for ten ...

Depo-provera shot Im bleeding?

Okay, so I am new with the shot, I'm 2 months into having it for the very first time And starting this morning I started getting brown spots. ...

Hello!!! I took Provera 10mg a week ago for heavy period, I took it twice and it completly stops?

then I stopped taking provera..after few days I started bleeding again. It seems that is going to be heavy like my last one.. I started taking ...