Skip to Content

I need treatment for hypopyon ulcer please?

Responses (1)

DzooBaby 8 Mar 2011

Hypopion means you have white blood cells in the anterior chamber of the eye. You have a pretty nasty eye infection. You should probably consult with a retinal specialist.You need to be using antibiotics and many times you need surgery to clear this up. You will need to get the ulcer cleared as well. This is fairly serious and if not treated fairly quickly you could lose your sight. free discount card

Search for questions

Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.

Similar Questions