I need tobuy Zarontin Caps 250mg in Thailand. Any help?

You could try buying the generic version: Generic Zarontin capsules are available in one strength -- Ethosuximide 250 mg capsules.

Ethosuximide - I ask in behalf of my mother who is epileptic, she has taken Zarontin for a very very

... long time in pill form and now has to take it in liquid form, apparently no one makes it in pill form anymore? why is this? I can't seem to ...

Question about heroin replacement drugs in Thailand?

Hi there, could you please help me? My American friend is in Thailand. She went there to detox fromheroin and was doing really really well for over 8 ...

After coming off of Zarontin do children typically re-gain their appetite?

My son is 9 years old and has been on Zarontin for 4 years and I am concerned that his loss of appetite has caused his growth to be stunted, will he ...

How is it possible to purchase ethosuximide (zarontin) from africa?

where is any agent or pharmacy for this drug?

Zarontin - What should I worry about?

My son is 19 months old and his neurologist wants to put him on this I am horribly scared!!!