I was quickly diagnosed with fibromyalgia by my neurologist last month. He put me on 50mg Amitriptyline (Elavil), .1 Klonidine at bedtime, and a small dose of Cymbalta in the am. I am on 2mg/.05mg of sub films because I requested help from pain killers and was done with taking them and them taking me! I have been underweight for almost a year. I am 5'10" and was down to 125. I crept back up to 130 and am now at 135. I have several frustrations going on now. I am continually searching for words that I cannot remember and are very common words. I wrote this off as fibro fog. But, I thought I would google that last night and it got me to following a lot of threads. Now I am even wondering if i have fibro. Although I have so many symptoms or had when I was diagnosed, the only thing I am suffering from right now is the occasional cramping in 'target areas', twitchy muscles, and this excruciatingly maddening inability to pull up simple words. Maybe the Subs are helping with my fibro?? Or maybe I don't really have it?! I continually crave sweets and have eaten approx 6 full sized blue bell cartons in the past 4 weeks. That is the only thing that sounds good to me. I know I needed to gain weight but at this rate I am going to be so overweight and probably diabetic. I don't want to sound vain, and please do not hear that I am, I am just SO frustrated with my situation, diagnosis. I had to quit my job and cannot go back to the neuro for a while until I can get my cobra insurance started. So..that's my 'whine'. Sorry guys. I am just so ... I don't know...
I had a super day yesterday, had a slight anxiety attack which seems to happen EVERY time I try to taper my sub use. I almost immediately get the shakes, high heart rate and anxiety attack as soon as I have reduced. I mean, full blown... one minute fine... next minute NOT FINE!! But, yesterday was good and felt and sounded better than I have in such a long time, but today I woke up feeling just... down, I guess.
Again, sorry. I just had to get this off my chest.
If you got this far... thanks for reading and putting up with my rant. :/

Best to all,
~ Jillynnie