I need to get claravis out of my system fast! how do I do it?

Marvell 21 Feb 2011

There is no way of excreting/eliminating a medicine out of your body fast. Your body will do it on it's own in it's own time.

Claravis (isotretinoin) has maximum half life of 90 hours. It takes 5.5 x elimination half lifes for a medicine to be excrete from your system. Therefore it could take 495 hours i.e. 21 days (5.5 x 90 hours).

(Following oral administration of an 80 mg dose of 14C-isotretinoin as a liquid suspension, 14C-activity in blood declined with a half-life of 90 hours. The metabolites of isotretinoin and any conjugates are ultimately excreted in the feces and urine in relatively equal amounts (total of 65% to 83%). After a single 80 mg oral dose of isotretinoin to 74 healthy adult subjects under fed conditions, the mean + SD elimination half-lives (t½) of isotretinoin and 4-oxo-isotretinoin were 21 + 8.2 hours and 24 + 5.3 hours, respectively. After both single and multiple doses, the observed accumulation ratios of isotretinoin ranged from 0.90 to 5.43 in patients with cystic acne.)

https://www.drugs.com/pro/claravis.html