I was diagnosed over 2 years ago and because of my age i can not get help besides tramodol wich only helps for minor pain(.im 23.) is there surgery that can fix it? medicine that will help?? i cant take the pain anymore and its very depressing. I have a 2year old son that has to take care of me alot and it breaks my heart. I just want to be 100% for him i just want my life back i want to be me... please help. I live in Tacoma Washington.