This is not good. You need not miss any more as this drug is important to keep the animal alive.The dog can get very toxic... and I mean sick.
I found this information on the drug:
Azodyl is a breakthrough veterinary product that helps to slow down uremic toxin buildup and prevent further kidney damage in dogs
Search for questions
Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.
Posted 16 Jun 2009 • 1 answer
Posted 17 Nov 2009 • 1 answer
Posted 7 Feb 2010 • 1 answer
Posted 22 Sep 2010 • 1 answer
Posted 21 Mar 2011 • 1 answer