Skip to Content

How can I whiten (bleach) a part of my arm that has been burned and left a dark region?

Responses (1)

Marvell 9 Nov 2010

It's hard to say without seeing the scar. If you are really concerned then please discuss with your doctor or a dermatologist. free discount card

Search for questions

Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.

Similar Questions