Just want to eat! Started suboxone yesterday and I've only eaten twice! When will I be eating again?

Anonymous 6 Jan 2010

Give yourself some time. If you are having some problems with nausea, this with take care of itself after a few days. Make sure you stay hydrated. Keep caffeine to a minimum, especially at night. You appetite will return soon. Good luck and keep us posted on your progress!

Anonymous 7 Jan 2010

I had a hard time eating at first also. I hated anything really warm or really cold. I started out with some cut up melon, and pineapples with yogurt and had to kinda prep my stomach. Your appetite should return fully within 2 weeks. You may have to force some small meals for the next few days. I normally hate fruit, but, lighter foods should be easier to tolerate. The fruit will also help with constipation, depending on your dose on the suboxone, it can happen really easily. One of the main complaints about being on suboxone is the constipation.