I just want some pictures of generic norcos 5-325?

Generic name: Hydrocodone bitartrate, Acetaminophen
Brand names: Zydone, Norco, Maxidone, Lorcet, Lortab, Hydrocet, Co-Gesic, Anexsia, Vicodin

Read more: https://www.drugs.com/norco.html

This link should bring you to the page with images. If not I can try another link. I hope this is the info you were looking for.
Best wishes,
Chris

christineATU 5 Aug 2010

When you click on the link, scroll to the bottom of the page and type in "hydrocodone". There you will find the images of generic Norco. Good luck to you.
Chris

arcanoidcyst16 5 Aug 2010

Use this site.No use pill identifer and then do search by drug and type in hydrocodone.Thats what I do.:)

christineATU 5 Aug 2010

But you still need to scroll down to view drug images, right? Will give you several images due to the number of Pharma Co's that manufacture it and the different strengths? Hey, I'm all open to short cuts to any links. Thanks. I'll check it out.
Chris

vdudley 12 Aug 2010

If you are still having trouble finding an image of the medication, check with your pharmacy. They are always a good sorce. You can also check the local libray for a drug book that list the meds and will often show the pictures. Good luck