I just started the Testim yesterday. We have a pool. Will this drug effect my kids in the pool?

Studfinder 11 Feb 2011

Yes, younger kids (as well as your wife) can be affected by Testim. That is why the makers of Testim have mounted an agressive campaign warning against cross-contaimination. You CAN go swimming with the kids... however, you will want to wash off the remaining gel from your shoulds, hands, arms, or wherever in the SHOWER before entering the pool.
Once the slick/sticky residue is gone off your body, you should be fine entering the pool. You wouldn't want to enter the pool without showering and then hug your family. That would transfer the drug to them through direct skin contact. And that would be bad. Hope this answers your question.