Some general considerations for when and how to take Clomid include:
* The medication comes in tablet form. It should be taken by mouth once a day for five days during the menstrual cycle.
* You can take Clomid with or without food. If the medication bothers your stomach, try taking it with food.
* Your dosage should be taken at the same time each day to maintain an even level in your blood.
* For Clomid to work properly, it must be taken as prescribed. The medication will not work if you stop taking it.
Hope the info helps? Take care, please, best wishes.
- Clomid Information for Consumers
- Clomid Information for Healthcare Professionals (includes dosage details)
- Side Effects of Clomid (detailed)
Search for questions
Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.
Posted 26 Nov 2009 • 3 answers
Posted 6 Feb 2012 • 1 answer
Posted 4 Apr 2013 • 1 answer
Posted 26 Apr 2016 • 0 answers
Posted 25 May 2016 • 0 answers