I just got perscribed clomid Im not understanding how to take it if any one can please tell me?

Rajive Goel 9 Aug 2011

Some general considerations for when and how to take Clomid include:

* The medication comes in tablet form. It should be taken by mouth once a day for five days during the menstrual cycle.

* You can take Clomid with or without food. If the medication bothers your stomach, try taking it with food.

* Your dosage should be taken at the same time each day to maintain an even level in your blood.

* For Clomid to work properly, it must be taken as prescribed. The medication will not work if you stop taking it.

Hope the info helps? Take care, please, best wishes.

suzanne66 10 Aug 2011

To make sure you are taking it correctly you should call the doctor who prescribed it to you or ask your pharmacist.
Dosage instructions will vary patient to patient depending on individual circumstances.