I have been suffering from vulvadynia for the last 5 years. It started out to be a sporadic pain that only lasted for a day or two, but snow balled into 24/7 excruciating pain. I had been misdiagnosed (any where from yeast infections to one doctor suggesting i had vaginal eczema to female hysteria... that one really pissed me off) for many years before the Mayo Clinic gave me a definitive diagnosis last fall. For the last year i have juggled a medication regiment and I am now finally on one that seems to at least dull the pain from a constant 9 or 10 to a 7 or 8 on most days. I have tried nurontin (all that did is make me gain a ton of weight), short term pain killers like vicodin and percoset (those barely dulled my pain for a couple of hours), biofeedback, naturopathy, acupuncture, natural supplements for nerve damage, diet changes and spinal chord stimulation. I have found a little relief with the spinal chord stimulation, so I am getting a permanent one implanted soon.

So I guess I am wondering if there is anybody else out there that has vulvadynia and if so, what have you done to treat it.