I have vasovagal syncope and my doctor has started me on this drug. Anyone with this diagnosis?

suzanne66 28 Jul 2009

Your question has been unanswered for a while. Drugs.com Answers mainly deal with prescription and OTC medication type questions . Another member may be able to help answer your question. Your patience is appreciated.

Richcharlton 7 Sep 2009

I was on several meds for this problem. , Zoloft, fludrocortisone, and a couple of others. I am still taking fludrocortisone but so far (4 months) nothing has really helped. The old standard of treatment was a beta blocker BP med. They have stopped using this. I don't know what the answers are and it seems neither do the doctors I have seen. Rich Charlton

tbbodie 26 Sep 2017

I have been taking bystolic 2.5mg for neurocardiogenic syncope for the past two years and it has been a God send!!! It keeps from heart rate from sky rocketing and my "spells" are much less than they were before!! I hope this helps.