Skip to Content

I have this big red circular pill that has 335 inprinted on it what I the name of this pill?

Answers (1)

Plain Jane 28 Apr 2010

The only red pill I have showing with 335 on it is Velivet - a contraceptive pill, but it is not a large pill.

Do you have any further info you can add about yours? free discount card

Search for questions

Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.

Similar Questions