Skip to Content

I have some pimple on my nose since many years so wat I do?

Responses (1)

suzanne66 23 Mar 2010

If you want to have it removed you should first see your doctor who may recommend you see a skin specialist or a plastic surgeon. free discount card

Search for questions

Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.

Similar Questions