I have shoulder pain, but not sure if its bursitis or calcium deposits, will this tramadol help?

mfpdfibro 10 Jun 2010

It is really hard to tell whether or not it will work. Give it a shot for a couple of days and if you are not getting the relief that you deserve, then speak to the doctor about it as soon as possible. Depending on the type of pain, some pain meds work for some people and not so well for others. I know that Vicodin does nothing for the really bad sharp or burning pain that I have. Morphine has given me a quality of life that was unimaginable before. Now after lots of physical therapy we are reducing the amount that I take. It is trial and error with this stuff, but do not hesitate to speak up for yourself. I know you will feel like a drug addict if you ask for more, but what is worse feeling that way or the pain you are experiencing? Do what you can to get yourself comfortable. There are a lot of articles and statistics out there that prove that people who take pain medication (as prescribed) for chronic pain have a really low percentage of becoming psychologically addicted.
You deserve to be pain free!!! Best of luck to ya!

Anonymous 11 Jun 2010

Tramadol is a very mild pain reliever and has no narcotics in it whatsoever. In my opinion i thin it is the worst "pain reliever" they have came out with.

Sacosam 11 Jun 2010

Hello mrspage82; Sacosam here ! How are you doing? I just want to say that re Tramadol, I aggree with you 10,000 %. That stuff is JUNK, and should be taken off the market. As a matter of fact, I read in a "drugs.com post" a short while ago that the F.D.A. has put a warning out on it and is planning to pull it.
I sure hope so ! !

Anonymous 11 Jun 2010

They are actually changing quite a few things around i also know that soma is going to be considered as a control 3 substance. You know how they dont even consider it a narcotic well its going to be now. I think thats just the worst cause soma is great now its going to be hard for people like us that have been taking it for years hard to get. You know what else is crappy flexaril blah! makes me want to ralph just thinking about it. Oh yeah dont forget wonderful naproxen you know they sell that otc now.

grey_cypress 11 Jun 2010

^i disagree, ive found that tramadol help my shoulder pain immensely. I had surgery done on it about a year or so ago and i think the tramadol worked better than the vicodin did. Definitely not as good as percocets do, but i suppose its all personal preference anyway