I have severe pain in the mid buttock area and experience night sweats and weakness in my legs and?

Anonymous 24 Jul 2010

What medication are you on? or you want to know what to take.

Please be more specific.

Take care

ackyhips 24 Jul 2010

I am am a 71 years old and a diabetic and taking acto met plus , also vytorin 20mg.

Anonymous 24 Jul 2010

It could be;
Prostatitis achieves clinical meaning because it can cause great discomfort. The discomfort associated with prostatitis varies from man to man and can include combinations of pelvic pain, pelvic pressure, a vague sense of discomfort, a feeling of malaise and fatigue, fever, burning on urination, pain on reaching orgasm, and bleeding.

Or it can be cause from some kind of nerve damage
Bucky 1

ackyhips 24 Jul 2010

I am a 71 year old woman. My arms, scalp, neck and chest get wet, cold and clammy at various times in the day and night,
I take acto plus met 800mg and vytorin 20mg.

Anonymous 24 Jul 2010

vytorin;
If you experience the following symptoms, call your doctor immediately:
•muscle pain, tenderness, or weakness
•lack of energy
Night Sweats – Causes
■Menopause or Andropause. Menopause in women is the most common cause of night sweats. However, some men also suffer from night sweats during the male menopause, or andropause.
■HIV, tuberculosis. In fact, any infectious disease or condition that brings on a fever can cause night sweats.
■Diabetes. Diabetes can also cause night sweats.
■Sleep apnea. This is the one that most concerns us. Night sweats can also be a sign of sleep apnea. If you also suffer from severe snoring and excessive daytime sleepiness, it

cheersrichard 24 Jul 2010

how bad are your night sweats if your bed is soaked so much you need to change sheets and is soaked let me know ?

ackyhips 24 Jul 2010

I am a 71 year old woman. I only have to change my pajama top and pillow case. I take Acto Met Plus, and Vytorin 20 mg.