... few years ago. At the time the pain was manageable with tylenol, aleve, etc., but now that i am getting older and i have a really physically demanding job i am in constant pain. I have no insurance and the doctors i go to seem to not take me seriously and they give me weak pain medications such as ultram. What do i need to do to get into a pain management clinic or to just get an MRI to prove that i am not just seeking medication for recreational use. I cannot lose my job over this and i cannot keep throwing money away to doctors who will not help me. Please give me an answer to my problem, i cannot sleep at night and it puts alot of strain on my wife and little girl because i cant ever do anything with them because i hurt so much