Skip to Content

I have palm (hand) & paw (feet) sweating problem which is un usual. Please suggest medecine?

Responses (1)

Rose ML 23 Apr 2010

Ask your doctor about Drysol. I used it for excessive underarm sweating.
You may experience a burning feeling after applying it but its only temporary. Good Luck! free discount card

Search for questions

Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.

Similar Questions