I have been on Zoloft for years and absolutely loved it... it helped with my depression and kept me calm, i rarely got upset or ever cried. Unfortunatley, it killed my sex drive. I looked online and many people had the same problem and said Wellbutrin was a better alternative.

Well I just switched to generic Wellbutrin (Budeprion XL) about 5 days ago. Since then I have had a constant migraine and nausea, slight ringing in the ears, and dry mouth. Dry mouth I can deal with, but the migraine and nausea are horrible. I am aware that this is a common side effect, but does it go away? Should i stick it out for another couple weeks??

I will be disappointed if i have to quit because i like the fact that Wellbutrin, besides being an anti-depressant, increases your sex drive and helps keep your weight down... but there is no way i will be able to deal with these side effects if they last more than 2 weeks.

Any advice??