I have metastatic lungs cancer, I treated with Nexavar and Doxirobicine but noteffected ,help me?

Delila 11 Jun 2011

Hi, i'm sorry to hear you haven't found any benefit from the meds, how long have you been taking them? Have you been taking them along side chemotherapy? Have you tried or considered radiation therapy or is surgery, resection, etc viable? Obviously not a nice thought but maybe something to discuss with your healthcare provider. There are 3 types of surgery that can be performed for lung cancer; wedge resection, lobectomy, pneumonectomy. I don't know what treatments you have tried or how advanced the cancer is(?) but there is a website (http://cancerhelp.org.uk) that gives details of clinical trials that you can apply for, it might be worth considering? Sorry i can't be of any more help, but if you want to talk, need a shoulder, please feel free to pm me anytime!