Skip to Content

I have lower back pain and I don't want to take a controlled pills ,what would be the best thing to?

Responses (4)

oxyaaron 3 Sep 2010

ask for tramadol it isnt a controlled substance but it is stil addictive...

Chaman Bajwa 3 Sep 2010

Ketorolac may be the option

you could always try physical therapy. it helps some people. i didnt have much success with it, but i know many that have

dmfdjttor57 3 Sep 2010

First, have an MRI to see what is going on with your back, if it is a disc problem, if so, what kind, etc. That way you have a better idea of what you can and should be able to do to help the pain. Exercise, stretches, there are many things other than pills that can help you and i am a fan of chiropractic care, as long as no nerve damage is involved. That's why it's important to have the MRI or CAT scan to find out what exactly is causing your pain.
Good luck, hope it is something you can control w/exercise. Dede free discount card

Search for questions

Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.

Similar Questions