I have high cholesterol and am 49 yrs old and 40lbs over my weight would this be good for me?

Anonymous 7 Jun 2011

dolphins62

Would what be good for you? It did not show up in your question. Your cholesterol is an easy fix.

Mine was over 240 and I got it down to 176 with lemon juice. Really, I am not kidding.

1 tablespoon of lemon juice (concentrated) in 8 oz of hot water every morning before you eat or drink anything.

I was supposed to take Lipitor, but the numerous side effects troubled me, so I did the lemon juice (found this on line alternative) for the 30 days and went back and had my blood work done. Bingo! 176 beautiful number :) When I saw my doc she told me to continue with the med, my cholesterol was great, I told her I never took it and handed her the full bottle of medicine.

She asked how I did it, I told her. She wanted to know how I found out about it, I told her "Google" alternative cholesterol treatment. :):)