Skip to Content

I have high blood pressure what can I take for a sinus infection?

Responses (1)

Big Dog Dad 26 Oct 2009

I can not remember the name but there is an over the counter med you can take it is in a white box with a red heart in the lower right corner. If you ask at you local pharmacy I'm sure the pharmacist will be able to help you. I too have high blood pressure and get a sinus infection almost every year just as the weather turns cold and my memory is bad enough that I have to ask the pharmacist every year what I can take. free discount card

Search for questions

Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.

Similar Questions